I have to say that my son is the most adorable person on this planet. Every day he learns more and says more and he is so smart, funny, cute, and amazing!!! For Halloween he insisted on being Darth Vader (or Dark Wader as he calls it) and now he is already planning to be the Joker next year. So today he started referring himself as the Joker, "mommy, the Joker needs breakfast", "mommy, the Joker needs to eat so he can go to school", "Penguin (he calls me Penguin now) will you please put my jacket on"...it's adorable!
He has also discoverd why Christmas is so exciting to kids. He has an E-toys magazine that I have that he has picked a few things out of and every night he looks at them over and over and reminds me (using his cute little fingers like he is counting) that he wants Batman and a Big Fire Truck for Christmas. Every day he asks me, "mommy can we go to Christmas". I can't wait to "go to Christmas" with him. I can only imagin his visit to Santa. I wonder if he will want to bring his magazine to show Santa! LOL!
Also, since he started at his new pre-school he loves to remind me of things we "don't" do. His teachers teach them that they don't do certian things like, we don't hit, we don't run inside, we don't yell inside, etc...well Griffin likes to take this to the next level. He recently said Dammit a few times and got in trouble with me and Todd. So now, he likes to remind me "mommy, we don't say dammit", "mommy, we don't say stupid". I wonder if he is saying that just so he can say the word he isn't supposed to say. Either way it is freaking adorable!
I just never realized that I could love someone so much each and every day. He is so perfectly amazing, even when he is throwing tantrums...LOL! Weeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment