Just when I think my son has said something funny he comes up with something new. So last night he had his winter program at his pre-school where he so gracefully picked his nose as he stood in the front row singing and messing with his police hat (yes a police hat at a winter program, see my pictures). He was hysterical of course but when we got home and we got all bathed and settled into reading before bed he tells me, "Mommy, Obama spanks the bad guys". I was like, well in theory, I guess yes he does!
This morning on our drive to school he requested that I play MC Hammer's, "Can't Touch This" and danced and sang in the back seat like the little hip hop star he is. And it was his idea to give Miss Cindy, his teacher, a little glass heart that he has and after giving it to her he ran away embarrased because he realized he had done something sweet for her. I think he has a crush on Miss Cindy. She tells me that he has been more clingy on her lately. Very cute. I'm sure that when he starts saying Badonkadonk to her from the Hardees commercial, she will find that appealing since he has no clue what it actually means and Cindy, being an educated African American woman, surely knows what that word means! Fun times!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment